14 July 2008

The Water Lilly

10 October 2007
(Updated: 18 September 2010 on Yom Kippur )



My mother was living in a place for a time, which she felt was very isolated and my sister even in those years never gave much time to my mother, for she gravely disliked her or my sister's own heritage; also numerous abominations against Allah's (Hashem's) laws and high crimes against Israel(Assault, Terrorism, Accessory to and attempt to Murder, Murder and etc.).

My sister to me, tended to be a rather selfish, very bad person and I am thinking she probably still is, in many ways until this day. I have not seen her, in about thirteen years for being a not good person and she had been disowned by mother many years ago for her extreme poorness (not good). She is considered dead, not just by the monarchy and family; but by the whole of Israel.

Getting back to where I was, my mother became so lonely that she began to pray for another child is what was originally told to me and I would learn more later, she always told me she asked Allah for a child with certain qualities. While, I do not know exactly, what she asked Allah (Hashem) for in qualities, the baby that came was I.

I do remember her saying she got more in a child then she thought to ask Allah (Hashem) for and I do know she loved me very much. She along with my one grandfather, use to say Allah (Hashem) sent me.

When I was two years old before we had to move again and my mother became ill with Rheumatic Fever, that she was having many hardship’s at that time.

You supply the light and I shall supply the love  [Allah (Hashem)].



It was also during this time, the prophecy of the promise was fulfilled through a prayer (with a celestial visitation), part of what occurred in this prayer was to save my mother’s life and as an understanding that came with the promise by Allah (Hashem) that death again would come upon her thirty-seven years later and that when it came again; I would not be able to intercede to save her life, even if I tried, that He would tell me no. As to the other part of the prayer, was the promise, to always keep to Allah (Hashem) in my heart for the whole of my life; among other things, which was to come over time.


The miracle, that came during this time, was that the doctor said their was no hope that my mother would live, he expected her death within five days and the doctor put it if he received a telephone call within this time he knew she was dead and if he did not receive one he would return. While I was being explained about the five days, I did not learn exactly what the doctor said until; I asked my grandfather if five days meant anything to him and he explained what the doctor said. The reason, for the idea of this time, was so I would understand that the part about the promise was true. When the doctor did return, I was sitting on a high wooden chair in a corner of the room, when my grandfather showed the doctor in to check my mother’s progress, what the doctor was overwhelmed was she was getting well as her eyesight and strength was returning, which he thought before was impossible; my grandfather said it had to be a miracle, because he had been looking past the doctor at his granddaughter who was not acting sad, but swinging her feet from the chair. Where the doctor agreed, because that was the only possible answer, but that he had not seen a miracle before and had been a doctor a very long time.

What caused the miracle or the promise to ever occur, was a prayer standing by my mother’s bed wishing her not to die, when I received a visitation by Gabriel; which he explained many things to me and so I understood that what I was seeing and hearing was true was how the miracle occurred and the day the doctor and my grandfather said that her surviving was indeed a miracle and for me to further understand that all that I understood previously was indeed true, the promise that would ensue the rest of my life occurred at that very time. Some of the things said to me at that time, was that while death would pass my mother this time, that in thirty-five years death would come again; but at that time, I would not be able to intercede to save her as I did before, I would believe (belong) and follow as well as look to Him [Allah (Hashem)] the whole of my life (not to ever turn my back, which I never have) and that I would never forget all that was said and occurred during this incident.




When my mother’s eyesight was improving, I use to bring her freshly cut roses of many hues so she would have something beautiful to look at and with the hope she would feel better and did this until shortly after we went to live in our own house; for at the time because of her illness, for I still do not understand any other reason; we had been staying at my grandfathers house.

Notwithstanding, even until today; roses always remind me of her and this event in time, as to the water lilies in the title of this posting, my mother loved them also; she had some for a time in a garden, in a waterfall pond that she had built by saving a bit of money here and there where she could diligently; along with the whole of the garden, it took her about four years and she was never actually allowed to do so again, which hurt her the rest of her life.This same house where the garden would be, I still remember one fourth of July (US Independence Day), when I was on mercilessly tortured every other hour from morning until dusk; for a little time after I had acquired a stuttering speech problem; which I resolved by forcing myself to stop doing so. At this particular house, incidents of this nature or similar for my mother and I; became overly common to the point that I was unable to be seen not just outside the house, but could not go to school either to numerous of times; let alone at times be able to walk very good and tended on some occasion’s to have a bit of a stooping problem from back injuries and I would refuse to die. These occurrences where happening in this particular four year span, when I was about eight to twelve years-old.


( I apologize that I never knew that Jim Morrison use to drive back and forth in front of my house and that The Doors was not allowed to return to the Ed Sullivan show in 1967; having to due with US censorship concerning a song about myself called, "Light My Fire."  In Morrison's career, he was constantly being subjected to US political abuse and often what one read of the man and his music was not what actually was occurring. He was one unlike so many, that was being abused during the 1960-1970's in the US. This included the falsified political/ criminal charge against Morrison in Florida in 1967 for alleged lewd behavior during a concert, that actually did not occur; as so many people have been subjected to this type of political innuendo from the US government around the globe. Where even some actually innocent people have been incarcerated, because of the US government. The crimes most predominate, usually have to with financial and morality improprieties; which the US government themselves, has always had a major problem.)




Back to when I was two year-old, how I had thought what led up to my mother becoming ill; she was so over burdened with work that I offered to help her one day to bring in wood for the fireplace. I had to stand at the sliding glass door and watch her chop the wood, because she was afraid if I were outside I may have gotten hurt.

I was so little that I couldn’t pick up the pieces of stove wood, because they was to heavy, so she laid a piece at a time in my arms and I would run in and put it in it’s place by the fireplace in the house, then run back out for another piece until she said we was finished. She always thanked me for my help.

Another time, I wished to learn to iron because in those days women sprinkled their laundry before ironing, because they did not have steam irons. So large loads of dampened wash, was rolled in baskets to be ironed. I will admit, I have never seen anyone even to this day that could iron and starch clothing as nice as my mother did. When it came to starching some of our dress clothes, they would be so stiff they could actually stand by themselves.

Anyway, this one particular day, I decided I was going to iron, I had seen her do this so many times that I thought I could do it too. One problem, my mother use to test the iron with one wet finger and to me her finger looked about the size of my small hand.

Therefore, I in my best thinking for a two year old decided to wet my whole hand to test the iron. Well, it was stuck to the bottom of the iron and I began to scream at the top of my lungs. My mother came running, got me loose and asked me what I was doing, so I told her, I wanted to help her iron.

She put on my hand a type of baking soda, water mixture and wrapped my hand up, over time it healed and I have no scares thanks’ to her.

I did learn to iron without burning myself and the ironing board started growing along with me.

What is most amazing even to me is after the death of my grandmother when I was fifteen years old, this very woman became the Queen of Israel; a country she loved more then her own life, she was
assassinated and died on 7 November 1995. During this time period that led up to her assassination, she was negotiating peace in the country to stop the war, through what she had been learning and seeing from her daughter; which was myself.

It was also during this time period when I was two years-old, that I was chosen to be a future Queen of Israel; my mother also made me make a promise out of her own fear of our US captor, to care for her and to guard her as long as she lived.



"A person should not even promise a child to give him something and not keep his word, because he thereby teaches him falsehood."


A Promise
I have a very old friend
That goes about with me
They see me when I’m sleeping
Or go about my day.

While some children
Speak of friends invisible
That disappears with age
My friend is always with me
For we talk each night and every day.



While one may ask
Does my friend have a name?
Oh yes, very beautiful ones, indeed
Some call His name, Allah
As others say, Hashem.
-HRM Deborah



Blessing the Rain



 I hear the (Muslim) drums echoing tonight, cheers only whispers of some quite conversation. She is coming in on a 12:30 flight [(on 99) (29 or 11) for the time had come with a multitude of loving anticipation].




The Rest of Your Life-Celebrate!

The penitent man can pass without fear, the righteous sometimes has uncertainties as there faith grows; even with the greeting of a coming Angel.

That which is evil, always sits in the darkness waiting to devour the wandering soul.

If you do what is right as sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti heat, you'll be able to do things you thought you never could do and nothing can ever pull you away from Allah (Hashem). You seek to be that which is inside, but frightened of what you have become. Not even if it was a hundred men from Mars ( Roman god of war) could ever do.

For you shall become as they who walks without sin; with knowledge of ancient texts and melodies thought long forgotten and that which is yet to come.


You shall bless the rain upon Africa. It will take some time to do the things we never do.

Wild dogs cry out into the night, as they grow restlessly longing for some solitary company.

Christians (C), Jews (R) and Muslims (L) unitedly join a prayer calling for "blessing the rain" on 11 November 2010; in the village of Walajeh, Israel.



You are the traveling guide as reflecting moonlit stars towards salvation; they turn as if to say, "hurry boy, she is waiting just for you."

No comments: