21 July 2008

The Romanov Royal Family

The Romanov Royal Family


21 July 2008

by HRM Deborah

I was asked a question of my families relation to the Romanov royal family and for me to respond to this, is with deep sadness, so please understand.

Tzar Nicholas 2 as everyone knows with his family died in 1918, when they where overthrown during what is considered the start of the Russian Revolution and there where no survivors.

As for these counterfeits claiming since that time, to be Annastasia; I have always known to not be true because she died with her family, this was explained to me many years ago, by my mother.

As to my families relationship to the Romanov’s, they where cousins and the event of there death has always been a very great sadness for not just myself, but the whole family.

On a more personal note, Tzar Nicholas 2 in history had been accused of some very horrible things and it is my wish, to disperse this injustice. He was a very kind man, a deeply loving father and an honor to his country.

No comments: