27 July 2008

The Man in the Black Suit

27 July 2008

by HRM Deborah

My mother told me about a black Christian minister she met with my grandmother many years ago and what the minister told her, which I will try to relay as to my memory.

Satan who is the great deceiver to all humanity, to be enticing, is usually considered by many to be a very handsome man; who is well spoken, as well as will say what a person wishes to hear, not necessarily the truth and he likes to dress well especially suits; because it is more catching to the eye.


The suits most favored by Satan, are usually black, with a white dress shirt and sometimes, wears a black tie.

Satan does this, because it is easier to deceive humankind.

The reason my mother told me this, was she thought the minister gave a good description; of what Satan would really be like, in more modern times.

While I have pondered this over the years, it still gives me something to think about.

No comments: