26 July 2008

Father of Two Religions

26 July 2007

by HRM Deborah

Going back in history, most people know that Abraham had two sons as well as two wives. As Abraham is considered the father of Islam and Judaism.

Isaac became as most people accept the father of Judaism, as Ishmael became the father of Islam. To clarify, Isaac was my very great uncle.

As I have tried to explain before, I am a descendent of Ishmael; he was my very great grandfather; but what was not explained, because at the time, I was not sure how to put it into words.

The Jewish people are cousins to the Arab Palestinians, to further explain about myself, I would be considered direct cousins by blood to the Cohen family. For the Cohen family and the Hurayra family are direct cousins by blood because of Abraham, this is why some of the Cohen family and the Hurayra family look sometimes almost alike.

To further explain, also this is why these two families where always to stay pure Semantic as everyone knows through history by God’s wish; this is also why, these two families where never to have in a matter of speaking, mix marriages.

It is also felt why numerous times in my life, I have been shown love and respect by both Islam and Judaism.


Something to further explain, I have always had great respect for the two religions, of my very great grandfather Abraham.

No comments: