20 July 2008

The Prize that Went Gone With the Wind

19 October 2007

by HRM Deborah

There is so much rhetoric lately about the Nobel Peace Prize this year and for me it is most interesting especially since two days before the award was announced to be given to Al Gore, my representative had gotten a call from the prize committee that I had won this prize.

It has been my understanding that two third’s of the world’s leaders of countries had nominated me for this prize, but while I am not saddened by not winning because while I do not feel quite equal to him, I am still in good company with Mahatma Gandhi who never won either.

Gandhi was trying to save his country, as well as real global peace and the people he loved. As I have been diligently striving for the same results not only for my country, but her people, the globe and by faith.

For first and foremost, people should always take the most concern in what is truly important in their life.

No comments: