04 September 2010

Forgotten Sunshine

Sitting alone in a crowded space not realizing the world concerning them, was always in a frenzy. For I have never actually had, what one would call; a "personal life."


I sit to often all alone
Without care or whim
No one came to knock on my door
Neither in snow, wind or rain.

I am here, I shout
To no avail.
Sitting in a window seat,
Chintz curtains all about
Gazing out at winter's dew
With tear stained reddened cheeks,
Wondering where,
I shall go from here.
-HRM Deborah (2008)



It is a good feeling to know that being forcibly hidden behind US prison walls all these years, I was never forgotten. The most important things that happen to people doesn't have balloons and confetti flying in air or even a parade band; but you know it is there. Usually the answer to what may appear as the hardest of questions is actually simple,  just see the forest beyond the trees.



While it is thought most people can go about there day doing as they please, myself being a US prisoner have not had this luxury most of my life; which I would learn is called "Social Isolationism" and it is a form of US torture.

As the US apparently attempted to either make me depressed or have some other problem, it has never occurred.

Something I also learned many years ago, no matter what the US prison walls may look like one can always find ways not to let them bother so much especially if the restricted walls have always been there in some manner.






Furthermore, while one would think me being a US political prisoner in the way I have to be at this time, that I am able to go as I please; while I am still under tight restrictions, the US still monitors me 24/7 even now and the walls have not diminished nor really has the US's maltreatment towards me.





Nevertheless, something I have observed over time is that Americans tend to be very self-absorbed and too uptight; they never seem to take the time to laugh or walk even a little bit in the sunshine. Maybe, this is a reason that Americans have a higher rate of mental illness then most other countries.

"You can talk to me"...no matter whom you may be.




Missed My Pot of Gold


"I'm sailing away"- for she was being forgotten by mankind when they saw one speck of light after being in the gloom; for she was still not free to face the life ahead of her. So Allah (Hashem) wanted to take her back from once she came, due the promises made years ago in prayer to Allah (Hashem) that are being unkept; for her to appear. For He creates unto her, a heartbroken silence that fell upon human deafness that could last forever. For she will began to evolve, as once she came. The Angels will come to retrieve her and began to pass the harsh judgement upon mankind. But the righteous ones has one last chance to reverse the silence and free her themselves; before the Angels come. For she will never forgot her childhood memories in happiness and in sorrow, on an Eastern sky. For the destructive effects from Allah (Hashem) is already being felt across the earth and in hell, as a boiling three-minute egg; waiting for the timer to chime. For the exact moment is only known by events already unfolded, by Allah (Hashem) and an enkindling unto her.

No comments: