31 July 2008

A Man from Burundi

Burundi (East Africa), man with basket on there back picking tea.


A Muslim man from Burundi helped me today, with a small problem that I had which I had no choice but ask for help and while I do not know much about this country, I have to admit; if they are anything like the man that gave me help when I was in need, they must be very nice people.

Something else, very nice about these people, they are not just nice within themselves, but very respectful and seemed to be very good Muslims; which under the circumstances, I was most grateful.

As to knowing anything much further towards this country, I have to admit my knowledge is poor; even though the nice man was trying to explain a little.

Something like this instance, I always think of it as Allah’s way of showing a person, something new to learn or understand; even when it did not start off that way.

This further reminds me of something I have always liked to do, is learn about people; for the simple fact, while sometimes a person may think there life is uninteresting at least to themselves; to others it may be fascinating for a variety of very good reasons.

Like a young American woman one time, that thought she had a dead end job as a shop clerk and we got to talking and I learned she was very gifted, within certain types of the arts or another woman who was Palestinian, that made very beautiful window drapes. -HRM Deborah

No comments: