13 July 2008

The Two Angels of the Prophet’s (PBUH)

6 October 2007 (Updated: 6 October 2010)

The two main angels are Michael (Mikh’al) is always to the left of Gabriel (Jibra’il), as he is always to the right and there is also two other Archangels, one who walks in the front and another who walks behind.

Michael is not just a giver of blessings, but also the commander of war in Paradise (Heaven's) against the forces of Satan; while Gabriel, sends messages from Allah (Hashem) and revises the Quran and Tanach in Allah’s (Hashem's) behalf.

Both are characterized usually by control, especially in not being excessively emotional or aggressive towards any earthly protests. However, they do have the abilities, to strike a person dead or in other manners if they attempt to harm a Prophet, for the Angel of Death (Malikul Mawt) is never far away from them.

They do not speak to people in the usual manner either; they speak from within the person towards the outlet of the ears, not the other way around like humans speak. When these angels speak to a person, they will have unusual feelings inside themselves of love, peace and overwhelming comfort that has not been seen on earth among mankind for a long period; too sometimes a very warm feeling.

They are always known to not only protect a Prophet, but Gabriel is the mediator between Allah (Hashem) and the Prophet where the Prophet gets their knowledge and guidance. Michael on the other hand is the Prophet’s protector among other things, especially the commander during warfare.

It is said, that if one has a chance to see these two angels, they will get a taste of Paradise and the person that for lack of better words that they guard, is by proof of them a Prophet of Allah (Hashem).

A Prophet is not just born, they are sent by Allah (Hashem) before their birth and all major Prophet’s their birth’s as well as their life have been foretold.

One thing about a Prophet, they have a very unusual life, why they may not know they are a Prophet, other then they seem to be able to do things different then other people, one thing most have wished for, is to be like other people; even though they know this is actually impossible.

To learn they are a Prophet is usually told to them in some manner, then they begin to understand their differences or given little hints within their life because of their unusual abilities.



Furthermore, one thing about a Prophet is they do have the abilities to ask Allah (Hashem) for the army in Paradise (the Heavens) if they are needed or the angels.


You will not find any real depiction of what angels actually look like, for how they actually appear but recently saw some close similarities and normally though, is beyond human reasoning. For the light around them is intense and most people seem to be afraid.


The Two Gloating Children

When I was twelve-years-old, we were made to go to another new place to live and some neighbor girls close to my age decided to come to my door one day.

Mother was working in the kitchen, when I opened the door at there knock to let them in to see what they wished.

They asked to come into my room and for me to close the door, which I did not understanding there intention.

They began telling all these things they could do and that basically I could not do anything. I set upon the floor and turned my back to them for a moment and told them that I could do something they could not do.

I made a simple prayer and what had seemed a dull lighted room, became very bright. I turned around and the girls were sitting in frozen fear and then finally said that I could do something they could not do, as two Angels were standing just to the right of them; just a few steps.

Finally, they got up opened the door and ran out of the house. I set there for a few minutes just looking at the two Angels until they disappeared.

Then I got up and walked to the kitchen to talk to mother and she asked me what happened, so I told her. She said that while I could do things like this and more, that I shouldn't around people because it would be very difficult for them to understand and that I had to be very careful.

I still thought it taught these two girls a good lesson about gloating.-HRM Deborah

No comments: