19 April 2009

Allah's (Hashem's) Divine Care for an Exile

Allah (Hashem) is my shepherd (caretaker), I shall not lack.

In lush meadows He lays me down, beside tranquil waters (peaceful contentment).

He leads me and restores my soul. He leads me on paths for righteousness sake. Though I walk through the valley ( The world of an Exile, which is a place that this type of person has to live which is so vastly dark and dangerous, it appears as the grimness of a grave.) overshadowed by death, I shall fear no evil, for You are with me [Allah's (Hashem's)] protection and a believer's honest faith in Him; to the point of supreme friendship as a beloved and in love].

Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me (faithful sure footing).

Your prepare table before me in view of my tormentors [lack of fear, for Allah (Hashem) protects from those who would cause harm or even death].

You anoint my head with oil, my cup overflows. May goodness and kindness (humility) pursue me all the days of my life and I shall dwell in the House of Allah (Hashem) for long days (always).*
-Psalms 23

*While Allah (Hashem) may give what an exile is in need for survival, He also protects them; increases their faith, as the exiles’ faithful trust in Him increases in all things, along with Allah’s (Hashem’s) blessings upon the exile and as to there place in Paradise. As an exiled believer, has extreme graditude for what Allah (Hashem) does for them.

An exile is a person forced unwillingly to live someplace other then their own home country or place of residence due to political conditions. It is also another term, referring to someone who has been kidnapped in Biblical terminology.


On a Given Day

When I was three years-old, my grandfather had me memorize Pslams 23 and be able to recite it perfectly; for at this age I was unable to read or write yet. At that age, I did not understand his intention; but I believe I do so more now.

On the day I had to learn this, my grandfather seemed to have other things on his mind; which he never shared with me (but gained an good idea or understood, as I grew older; especially with the loss of him) and I was surprised, that learning this was so important to him.-HRM Deborah

No comments: