17 July 2008

The Palestine Second Intifada Truth

Time for the World to Know the Truth

Then US President Bill Clinton and Yasser Arafat


While some people may wonder, I do know what it is like to loose a husband, my first husband was assassinated by poison and lingered most horribly for about three years, before his death. It was actually explained to me one day, the actual poison used to kill him.

I was married to this first husband, because of circumstances during the US Occupational war, when it was thought I would never see the man that I was promised in the first place; because of the extended amount of years.
and his conspirators in the US at the time; mostly notably former US President Bill Clinton, it was reported.


The road that goes to "Nowhere" for it always has a dead end sign: This is what Siberia death camp always looked like to me and after my first husband was murdered by the US; which this would also be the first time, I ever felt alone in such a strange foreign country-This is what crimes against humanity is.




In the case of my first husband he became a martyr, because he loved me and tried to protect me; especially after an assassination attempt on my life in 2000; which I suffered extensive injury to my right leg.


This first marriage only lasted eight and half years, because of his death.


Furthermore, it was suggested to me to clear the air of the multiple reasons for the second Intifada, which there were actually only one reason, the upset over my attempted assassination in 2000; that not only injured my right leg, but did very closely come to ending my life.


To further simplify, not just because I was the Queen of Israel at that time, but the fact even as a child, I was loved.

Israeli youths hold Muslim flags as they throw stones at US Occupational Forces (not seen) during a demonstration on the occasion of the tenth anniversary of the second Intifada on 29 September 2010 on the outskirts of Gaza City.

While I personally, had nothing to do with the starting of the second Intifada and what makes me sad about this, was everyone in Israel was still being subjected to the lies from the US and the US, where the ones actually trying to murder me; with there collaborators outside and within Israel, namely Yasser Arafat who changed direction after witnessing too many horrific US incidents and was collaborating with former US President Bill Clinton at the time.

Nevertheless, these where also the real people that caused the assassination of my mother who died on 7 November 1995 and the assassination of then Israel Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin, on 4 November 1995.

In a period of seven years, three of the most indescribable horrific deaths without any excusable reason occurred and very nearly a fourth.  Which was further blanketed, with US creating excessive death and mayhem in Israel; one would wonder what reasoning could there ever be to annihilate everyone apart of a country for there religion and greed, namely Israel.

As to the recent appointment of US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to the US President Barack Obama's White House, it brings to mind how her husband former US President Bill Clinton did not just murder Jews and Muslim’s during this time; but the overwhelming wholesale murders of innocent Christian American’s across their denomination spectrum. It was so bad for a time; it seemed like a new death on a daily basis, during this time period.-HRM Deborah

No comments: