29 July 2008

‘Your Father is not Your Father’

Queen Deborah talking to her Jewish military commander Barak, during a time when all religions in Israel, were unified in friendship and mutual respect for one another; against a common enemy for the survival of all humankind.

By HRM Deborah

I am going to write about some things that I have never fully understood.

It has been explained to me that even during a wartime that the whole of the Jewish people and the Islamic Ummah, got together to pray for a child by the Queen of Israel at that time; which was my mother Zaytuna and the child had to be named, Deborah after a former prophetess.

After almost ten years and my mother praying as well, she became pregnant with a child. When the child was born she looked always to the East in all things. She was always an unusual child in mankind’s train of thought, even her way of speaking.

A child to be born in this manner usually does not have an earthly father as is reminded by some the prophets before her. Which this is also a reminder, that Allah (Hashem) is not the birth father of any child such as the erroneous Christian claim of my cousin the Prophet and Rabbi Jesus’ (Isa‘) birth; that He causes something to become and it does, just as He created Adam. Nevertheless, even the man that tricked my mother to marry her and then try to destroy the family, he claimed that while I was not illegitimate, he was not my father, but that I solely belonged to my mother.

For I am nothing like his side of the family, but have always been a person that not only kept my eyes on Allah (Hashem), but have done everything in my abilities to help mankind.

While I have said there has been many unusual things said to me, there has also been said that many events of my life that has already occurred, was documented before my birth.

While I am yet to wonder about myself, that fact remains is it possible; that I am the one, people keep insisting I am.

Furthermore, I can not help thinking even certain events of this time period and certain people during this time, does coincide with what even, I know of the prophecies.

No comments: