19 July 2008

Daylight for a Future




 (In Memory of Anna 1992-2006)

I stand tall
Looking at the beauty before me
Never looking at the past
For the sorrow is but a memory
Broken of chains
As the heartache fades
To yesterday
I almost feel
Like a child seeing daylight
For the very first time.

-
HRM Deborah

The Coming by Allah's (Hashem's) Time

The Anna that this poem is about was actually a sheep dog (Breed, Collie and Australian Blue Heeler) and what I learned from her life. I had her since she was three months after her birth; for at this time, I did have a small flock of sheep.

She saved my life in 1997, when my ankle was very badly broken; because she was so big, with her help I used her back to help me stand up and she helped me further; to get to the phone and call for help. By evening, I was at the hospital.

She did numerous other things in her life not only taking care of the sheep for a time; but caring for me and my first husband, until he was martyred in 2003.

She was stolen in 2005 and killed (with poison) by 2006, as a form of attack at me and I will admit for all her hard work and what she did for me in her life; I did love her.

The large dog in the desert that was left behind, for the events of time to unfold or ‘it was time.’ An event of prophecy, that I had seen from a dream in 1978, that later came true and in my puzzlement of why; it was explained to me several years later, which had to do with the Prophet Deborah was what I was told.



Which further had to do with some traveling that would have normally taken a person a week or more, I made it in three and half days; even stopping so an American woman traveling with me for she had no other way to travel safely, could make a travel connection to go be with her mother. The destination was New Orleans, Louisiana; where a month and half later, Hurricane's Katrina and Rita came.



This was one of those cases, I listened to Allah (Hashem) in making the trip; for to me, He was the one sending me there and also, came finally answers to some reoccurring prayers that were not just mine; but others out of the purity of love. What seemed as a good bit of time for I was in mourning, I could feel a commotion and was hearing many things, but was not always fully understanding why these prayers were occurring, with many sorrow ridden with tears and why people were not just calling my name or talking to me. The weight of feelings beyond myself, got extremely heavy not long after my first husband had been killed and my overwhelming feelings of wishing to reach out and give comfort; it became so much so, that I ask my very old friend about the time.



Very shortly after this, the US was very diligently attempted to assassinate me by numerous disgusting methods and putting me through one of the first extreme trials of my life. On one particular day, I actually saw for the first time; two body bags. One had been a dark haired woman, who had been kidnapped, tortured, raped repeatedly by several men for about six days; then butchered into pieces while still alive in the apartment below and to the right of were I was living at the time. The second I saw, was on my way to a library. Apparently, during this time; the US claimed falsely they had murdered me.

To this day, I still am grateful for those Muslim's that came and helped protect me in every way they possibly could. One fellow was from Iraq who would stop a whole street of traffic so I could walk in a crosswalk, without an American operative trying once again to run over me for they had tried several times before, even almost killing Americans also in the crosswalks. A nice family from Pakistan that helped me have food, along with sharing kind words at a time when I needed to hear them and their was so many other amazing Muslim's.

It was like a war zone, even heard shooting sometimes and had to hit the floor where I was staying for a time. One time the shooting started, when a Sheikh had called trying to help me. He was shocked of the amount of shooting going on, an advised me also what to do in this type of situation; not realizing, I was already on the floor, away from the possibility of the windows being shot out. The next day, I would usually see blood on the sidewalk, but the person belonging to the blood was already gone.

It should also be known, that in this particular US state that Religious Persecution for Muslims is extremely high; with several deaths already having occurred before I arrived. Two men, where actually beaten to death with baseball bats by a mob of Americans outside of a Masjid. As for the Jewish populace, I had heard some similar; but was more muted behind hands, when I asked. It is hard to describe, the extreme fear; that was seen in Muslim and Jewish faces.


"Days of Sorrow"

Also in this dream, I had an appearance as Muslim woman would look like before the "Days of Sorrow;" within a heart more pronounced, with long white hair, crossing a desert (about three and half months under chase (attack) by a Demon [Dragon, who would be destroyed during the time of Hurricane Katrina and Rita and why no further storms of this magnitude during this time appeared]); wearing patched (sorrow) clothes going towards purple mountains (Paradise), for "her time" had come and she would only look back once to the loss (death) of the dog and never look again for her care would always be with the loved ones, who where in "Hungers Poverty;" to be returned to that which was from "The Days of Moses."




"For they which were a sleep has awakened!"

Which further had to do with some traveling that would have normally taken a person a week or more, I made it in three and half days; even stopping so an American woman traveling with me for she had no other way to travel safely, could make a travel connection to go be with her mother. The destination was New Orleans, Louisiana; where a month and half later, Hurricane's Katrina and Rita came.

This was one of those cases, I listened to Allah (Hashem) in making the trip; for to me, He was the one sending me there and also, came finally answers to some reoccurring prayers.

No comments: