06 October 2010

Diane

When I was seven years-old, the apartment landlord had a granddaughter who was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen and had a personality to go with her beauty. She was also, the first girl that I had ever seen with Blondie hair and she was the same age as me; her name was Diane. We spent every moment we could playing in the side yard of her grandparents until she went away and never came anymore. The only time I really could not go was when the US captor was home, then everything was like pens and needles.


When my sister married for the first time into a family that claimed Nazi participation in the European Holocaust, I was only seven-years-old; but someone came up with the idea of getting me a puppy to keep me company; thinking I missed my sister and in actuality really didn't, for we have been anything but close. In the last forty-five years since she left, at first her visits were turmoiled spasmodic and in later years, I would not have anything to do with her at all; for she is an erratic, unstable person, she is not even the religion of her birth. By her own admission years ago, she took after our US captor and has an obsession with firearms and hurting animals. Also, after she left home; mother reaffirmed several times until she was murdered, that I was her only child.

But, I was allowed for some strange reason to get this puppy, which was sure to be much better company then the sister who liked to beat on me unmercifully or hit me with frying pans which knocked me cold on the kitchen floor and then took the same pan to cook the evening meat.

For I do hope most siblings are not this way, my sister never wanted me, has never knew much about me for she never really wanted too, tried to stay away from me as much as possible before she married; for she never seemed to be around, unless she selfishly wanted something for our US captor for some strange reason catered to her, considering she belong to him or she would abusively bully mother and I. She also, always has detested me from the time I was born. Something that always has puzzled me, even years later; if she had done something unacceptable, I was made to pay the hard price by our US captor.

As for Mother, she disowned her even before I was born and even I will uphold this; because to me she is dead, which nothing will change this fact. Mother herself, was always afraid of her and mentioned more then on one occasion; that if she ever had the opportunity that this sister would murder her or just "dump" her somewhere. I will never forget though, that she was involved in mothers murder; in US collaboration with mother's and my US captor who was ordered to assassinate her and later myself. In the following years, she also further US collaborated with our US captor until he was murdered by the US government; in attempts to assassinate me on too many occasions and as far as I understand, she still is a US operative.

For those that may not understand, when this sister was disowned by mother; she would never be allowed to ever come to Israel and her Israeli citizenship of course was revoked and will remain so forever, she is considered to not have any part of the family or make any claims concerning same or any association; this does include anything associated with her two children.  Otherwise, anything associated with this dead sister has no part of Israel! It was also brought to my attention sometime back, that in Israel; she is a criminal.


Furthermore, she despises Jews and Muslims; which make her highly dangerous concerning these two groups of people, through previous observations.

 

In some sort of mental delusion in 1990 after seeing a movie called "Dances with Wolves" my dead sister started believing she was  Cherokee Indian, but she is actually not fully accepted by the Cherokee tribe in the Qualla boundary or in Oklahoma nor ever will be and she has continuously attempted to pursue this mental unstable avenue even attempting to force other Native-Americans to believe this idea and she appears about as Native-American as a skinny goat looks like a Hippopotamus.  She has always had some sort of problem when it came to movies that I have never understood, as when she was a child; mother said they could not see Disney's "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" because a problem with her and the witch.  For me, movies never bothered me; just an entertainment to put my feet up, with a cup of tea; but for this dead sister, watch out! As to the 1990 movie, I thought it was cornball and overdone.




This situation between my dead sister and I, has always been in the scenario of Cain and Abel; except in this instance Abel through hardships survived, but Cain still carries others blood on there hands and forgets too often what a bar of soap is.



Anyway, we went to the local dog pound and someone had left a litter of pure breed English Cocker Spaniel puppies; while most of the puppies were clamoring for my attention. One puppy seemed to be sitting by herself, as though she was trying to decide. She was the puppy I picked and named her after the little girl with Blondie hair, because she had been so nice to me and I never wanted to forget her.


Diane, the Cocker Spaniel came home and after an infection having to do with my hand, some swollen lip nods, too some backyard flooding we finally got to be together. She was so young, mother for a time had to feed her baby cereal until she was weened.


We were best friends for several years, mainly because we always seemed to be in the same boat as far as the surrounding atmosphere was concerned and spent allot of time trying to get a little peaceful solitude.


While she was leash trained, she really did not need one; among her many other attributes. She even knew how to cross at a corner with a sign or the street light by herself. Which the first time, she scared me. A policeman stopped us one time, mentioning the leash law and I said she was better mannered then some people I had met; which he left in a huff.

Another day, I had to do an errand for mother and took Diane with me. It was an exceptionally hot day, I stopped on the way back at a restaurant to ask for a glass of water; while Diane had to wait outside. I got my drink of water, but I did ask for a paper cup of cold water for Diane. They asked why she did not come in too, not realizing she was not a person. When I explained, they were not sure about giving me the water, but I explained she was hot too and finally got the paper cup of water; which I had to stand outside and she sipped for she always drank or ate very dainty. I was hoping she drink a little faster, for I had a time limit on my return; because of my situation as a US prisoner.



Some of the forced trips our US captor kept insisting upon because he was wanted by Interpol, she did get to go sometimes.


When she was getting much older with white on her muzzle, like so many things in my life; she was taken away by my US captor when I was a teenager with much upset by me.  Which this was just another case of something going on in Israel that the US government did not like and I was being punished for nothing.


But one day, when I was allowed to do an errand for mother, I saw her with another lady for I had been told she was killed. I do not recall what the lady was calling her for a name. I called, "Diane" and she tried to come to me; with the lady sadly pulling on a leash.

Needless, to say she was a better friend, then some people one may meet going about in life and she never bit me.


The Schwinn


After my dead sister has already married into the Nazi family for this family, who had contributed in the European Holocaust of the death of Jews and Muslims; I have since learned. What was my dead sister's father-in-law for she got a divorce from the son after 14-years of marriage due to multiple adultery, was in Adolf Hitler's inner circle and the family are related to Heinrich Himmler. I was told quite a number of years ago, the father-in-law has since died, but the self-oriented son is still living. In the early years of the dead sister's marriage into this family, only a few times was I ever around that father-in-law and he use to talk as an insane person which as a young girl he could make the blood feel cold; in the US he called himself, "Norman" and his wife went by the name, "Pearl." As for my dead sister's son, while I do not know if he still is; but when he was younger, he was a Neo-Nazi and very Anti-Semitic, which upset mother and myself. It had been said years ago, that he had large tattoos in association with the Neo-Nazi's; if he still has them for it was relayed they symbolized things surrounding death, darkness or they were removed, I do not know. As to the dead sister's daughter, she has severe immorality issue as does the son with long-term alcoholism and drug problems; both children would do what ever she said. While mother basically predicted how these two children would be when they were little, they also are not considered apart of the family and cannot come to Israel.

Furthermore, as to the dead sister none of the family ever approved of her even when she was very young and the only time she ever had anything to do with the family, her hand was out wanting something and never did anything for anyone else due to excessive selfishness and she never saw a problem of harming any of family. To further express, that she detests both Jews and Muslims; she had claimed Christianity as her religion. The Dead sister and all her offspring's, have no part of Israel in any manner nor the family. The dead sister is also wanted by Interpol, for Crimes Against Humanity and is in contact quite often with alleged US President Barack Obama, I have been told; for she still is a US operative, even though she no longer is with my US captor who has since died; which both could be considered like minded in many of the same attributes.

What had been expressed by a number of people in years past, is that the dead sister and I are complete opposites in every manner; even in appearance. Furthermore, some people had commented they thought we came from completely different families; due to appearance and being complete opposites in everything. What occurred is she is as I have said like our US captor and I always looked to the family. The differences are so significant, too even the handling of a tea cup.



Anyway, I happened to be visiting my grandfather and in his back patio was an old bicycle that apparently had been up against the sidewall for sometime.


My grandfather suggested that he wanted the old bicycle out of his back patio and myself, wanted to learn to ride. So after much talking between my grandfather and our US captor I was finally allowed the old bicycle.



A little something I also learned about the law of gravity, that another time later on when I was again by myself; which I have spent the majority of my life in this situation. I fell out of a peach tree and caught an extended limb on the way down, while swing back and forth; skinning the inside of my arms with the tree bark, at least I did not break anything. For it has always been said, that sudden stop when you hit the ground; you usually break an arm, leg or worse. My US captor when he found out what happened, went and cut off the very limb that had saved me.

After it was taken back to were we were living, for a little time I actually did not get to ride much, but one day I made up my mind I was going to do so no matter what. Our US captor did not think I would ever accomplish the feat especially with no one to help me and no one ever did help me learn to ride a bicycle; I learned myself by the way of gravity, until I gained the ability of balance.

As I began, I fell numerous times until I looked more as a boxer dummy or road kill with all kinds of cuts, scrapes and a black eye. But I finally learned.


Some how and I am not sure how it came about, my mother talked our US captor into allowing me a new bicycle, if I was able to show him I could ride perfectly; he thought he had an edge that he would never have to buy the bicycle, for I would never learn in the manner designated.


On a Saturday morning, I was able to show that I could ride in the manner that was acceptable and beforehand; had also decided on the bicycle I wanted if I did succeeded.


"The Cadillac of all bicycles," a blue Schwinn girls bicycle; what I thought was the most beautiful in the shop. After it came back to the apartment were we where living, within an hour I got my first flat tire but learned about fix-a-flat; trying to ride in a very nearby field. While I could ride the bicycle, I was never allowed to ride very far and the color, while had been ask many times why blue for it was thought an unusual color for a girls bicycle-one day, I asked a certain cousin what his favorite color was; he said, "blue." I happened to like the color, also-but the color was for him.




As to the old bicycle, it turned out to belong to a young relative of the US captor and it was returned to her; while she was upset with grandfather and myself about it, grandfather felt she had abandoned it in his back patio and told her so and that everything did turn out agreeable for all concerned.

But only had my bicycle about four years, like so many things; this bicycle was taken a way; even after much protest from myself, it still was lost. As to how the bicycle appeared by this time, almost in mint condition for not what I had to go through to get the bicycle; but I enjoyed riding it when I could, even Diane the dog would walk beside me at times just before the bicycle was taken away and we would have an enjoyable time. I happened to had the bicycle taken away first, then Diane came later.


As for the Schwinn company, they do make wonderful bicycles; which I complement them on how they do there chains, for I had seen other children's chains come loose or fall off and my Schwinn bicycle never did.-HRM Deborah

No comments: