28 October 2010

Just Let It Rain

Sometimes on the gloomiest, rainiest of days; the sun still finds a way to shine through and brings with it, a heart filled with happiness. *



When I was a little girl, my mother used to enjoy the movie "Singing in the Rain (1952)" and occasionally watching me dance for she thought I was amazingly good. But alas, being tortured and two attempted US assassinations tended to created allot of injuries to my legs.


As to the song, I always enjoyed it for it could always seem to lift the chin; for I have known the song much better than ever the movie, which I know little actually about it. Mother, used to have the song on an old 33 RPM record for she like show tunes and it was always just one of those things that one can not quite put a finger on in a thought.


Furthermore, a reminder of something that was actually never lost, but yet still had to be found for it was waiting for me to see one day; as so many things seem to be; when I have been forced all these years isolated as a US prisoner in a world that is anything but grand.

As to the song "Singing in the Rain" it came about because of a very prestigious Rabbi; which I only learned about very recently.



And still finding that occasional water puddle brings laughter.

* Three is a numerical number for Allah (Hashem) and anything that is three, relates to something having to do with Him; which can become one or more visual common denominator's that also reflects outward from Him as into actions or emotions. ( Also see Deuteronomy 28:12; concerning the rain)

What is the greatest thing one can do for another?

It is true love and in doing so, it is also reflected towards Allah (Hashem). But if it should diminish even in a minute portion, so does the reflection upwards towards Allah (Hashem).


While truly loving another may seem a simple task to do, in actuality the complexity is gigantic.

The Game

A test by Allah (Hashem), of who is worthy of the girl.

This prophecy as some that has came down through time in that it is rather unique from Allah (Hashem). While it has nothing to do with my US captivity, but has to do with two particularly equal suitors vying for a girls hand, with her heart.

Which I did not know about this prophecy until a very short time ago, even though it actually began when I was a little girl.

What seems to remain, is a question of who chooses the final outcome; the girl or Allah (Hashem) and more of some sort of a competition between the two suitors towards the girl. In coming more into focus, is how Allah (Hashem) has always cared for the girl.

Apparently in the prophetic writings, it also tells much about the two suitors themselves and very importantly, why these two particular suitors were chosen by Allah (Hashem) from two different, but equal directions; which what is taken into account is different than what one would normally thought of by mankind.

With one element, that one of the suitors did a deed in there childhood and then a second as an adult; that the other did not, but does something extraordinary in regards to the girl, which Allah (Hashem) never allows the girl to forget.

In a much greater picture, about all those who generation after generation has embraced true Monotheism and the girls feelings from childhood without differentiation.

As to the whole scope about or why this particular prophecy and even it was brought to my attention as being rather small, my knowledge is actually very limited. Furthermore, the title to this portion is not mine either and while I have thought of many instances over the years of the answer, for I can only give a guess and hope I am right; of the hints of a very old friend throughout the years.


One element though that stays in my mind on a single day in 1993 from a prayer and that only two people in my life knows other then myself, with one that died in 2003. For I have been told, it too is in the writings.

Nevertheless, while this prophecy may appear to have a happy ending, it also has a heavy cloud of the possibility of sheer tragedy for the girl, that if it should occur; she will never completely get over the occurrence for her heart would be shattered and not sure if can be repaired.  Even the repercussions by Allah (Hashem) is evident, for the believers will inherit the girls heartache. But also a happiness that does come that is beyond anything she has ever known.-
HRM Deborah

No comments: