14 October 2010

Autumn Leaves

The seasons, are the life of mankind; as Spring is a birth, Summer is youth, Autumn is old age and Winter is death.


Has one ever had a chance to notice the many colored leaves of Autumn within nature, as I was able to see for a time when I was a teenager and how beautiful when a light breeze causes them to fall and flutter here and there.






A day will come when Allah (Hashem) will lay the tear stained leaves of Autumn, as a gift upon her door; as an outward foreboding pricks her heart from above.

As I have gotten older and not able to see those many colored leaves any longer; but alas, every Autumn I still have a sigh and think of the splendor that Allah (Hashem) made; as a young child still seeing a new color for the very first time.



For the world is made of many colors, no matter where one may be; but one needs to stop and take a small breath and look, as the world is actually such a wonderful place to be.

For everything one sees, even too the many colored leaves of Autumn; Allah (Hashem) made it all possible, and for the those He loves, Allah (Hashem) has a wonderful way of doing things. Even while one sits in a rocking chair, waiting.



In the late 1970's the birds were I was stopped singing and the air was filled with utter silence. I came to find out that before the global ban on DDT pesticide, that the US farmers were using it heavily which was not just massively killing the birds; but other wildlife as well and how much during this time it was such a shame not to hear the many varieties of the birds voices.

So many birds were killed there, that over the years, I have wondered if it was possible that any of the birds did survive and if the birds were ever able to sing once more.


 


The Humanity Violin of Gold

From the time I was a very little girl, I use to always say; that I would kick Satan in the shins and that I hoped I had stout shoes on.-HRM Deborah

No comments: