12 November 2010

Love Beyond the Clouds

The greatest wealth that one can gain in this life, is the love of friends and the knowledge to know the difference.-HRM Deborah

 


There seems to be many comments these days about how much I actually care about not just everyone in my country of Israel; but the world as a whole.





I realize it must seem hard sometimes, because the US all these years forced me to be hidden behind prison walls and everyone couldn't always see my expressions; but I have always cared for everyone as far back as I can remember, even with the US trying so hard to torture it out of me for many years and having to hold my feelings tight to myself at times.

For something that use to be weighed very heavy upon me, was being accused of always wearing my heart upon my sleeve and that I should remove it from there and be without any feelings, especially love. Which I have never been able to actually do and happy with the knowledge that I couldn't; even with having to at times hide them, within my US captivity such as the Death Camp; for to show feelings outright was very dangerous not just to myself, but other people and it was more important they not be hurt because of me. Because I do care that much, for I would rather take on the burdens of the severe pain then someone else. But yet, I have always believed in complete honesty, even with emotions.

So much so, that I am thinking there is not the words to express how much I actually do care for I do not think they exist yet. I do hope one day the words are invented, but for now, please know it is like love beyond the farthest reaching clouds above you.

For there has been many times, when I have wished that I could just circle my arms around everyone and make everything alright.


Furthermore, for who I actually am and have done all these years; it's assured sometimes when there is good times it may seem forgotten for a bit, but I still always wish happiness to shine upon everyone and never hardships or sorrow to befall upon you.-HRM Deborah


No comments: