03 October 2008

A Family Bridge Built by Faith


By HRM Deborah

Something I have been thinking a lot these days, as how the Palestine royal family was always standing on a bridge which in retrospect is a very large family and the importance of taking care of this family.

On one side of this bridge is Ishmael’s family steeped in Islam and then the other side is Isaac’s family steeped in Judaism.

As I keep looking from one side to the other as the Palestine royal family has always been in the middle, I can not help thinking how beautiful the whole family of Abraham (PBUH) actually is and the idea of this makes me very happy; because I have always cared so very much.

Also in thinking, as it also has been known down through history, that anyone that insulted or mistreated this large family of two religions, it was the same as if they did this to the Prophet Abraham (PBUH) himself and Allah (God) takes a dim view on this.

Commentary:
The song titled “Sunrise” under the picture, has to do in part of a memory of a Jewish friend’s introduction to me of Norah’s Jones music; for this song was the first one I had ever heard from this blues singer. If it had not been for them, I probably would have never known about her and even today, I still enjoy Norah Jones Music.

As to the friendship, it was another case of I had to move away and we lost touch.

To clarify, yes this was during the war and one of those times of mine of wondering why; which as most everyone knows, I learned the answer and the war ended.

No comments: