05 August 2008

Injustice of Oppression

This is a response to false accusations made against me without cause, towards me speaking anything previous towards injustice in regards to myself recently.

“There is a record that Allah will not ignore the slightest bit of, it is the oppression of Allah’s servants.”

Oppression is of three types: The first is consuming property through falsehood; the second, oppressing Allah’s servants by killing, hitting, breaking of bones or causing wounds and third oppressing them through spoken abuse, cursing reviling or accusing them of immoral impurities’ without proof.

The Prophet (PBUH) said in an address to the people at Mina, “Verily, your blood, property and reputation are as inviolable to one another as the inviolability of this day, this month and this city of yours.”

An injustice is far greater if it is towards a Caliph, not because they are a leader of a country, but because of the people they have the responsibility of care towards within there country.


Allah holds people accountable if they harm another, even unto judgment, especially if they have no remorse for there injustice and not make it right to the person or person’s harmed; to even continue the injustice. For what one does to another, Allah will do unto them.

For those who belong to Allah are most forgiving, but they can not do so as long as the oppression continues, it makes no difference if it was done from the time the person was a baby to the day they become very old, as long as the oppression continues or there is no remorse to repentance and correction of the injustice.

For example, an this has troubled me since the time this occurred; I was about eleven years-old and I am going to shorten this story a bit, but nevertheless, a girl about the same age physically attacked me out of false jealously and injured me.

A year later, she came to me and ordered me to forgive her because her mother said so.

I told her that her mother had no part because her mother had done nothing to me and the incident had to do with something she had done, not her mother. But she kept saying I had too, because of her mother. I went on to ask her if she personally was sorry for hurting me and she said, sternly no. So I had to say in much sadness, that I could not forgive her and that she had to remember the rest of her life what she had done, because Allah would do no less.

For it is said, a person without remorse or repentance will continue doing bad things such as this; there whole life.
Furthermore, anyone oppressing a person in any manner has always troubled me, because I have never believed in doing the same unto them; but only do that which is of Allah.-HRM Deborah

No comments: