11 June 2010

The Old Cave Bat

Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise. -Benjamin Franklin [US author, diplomat, inventor, physicist, politician, & printer (1706 - 1790), his picture is on the US hundred dollar bill]

What many people may not know is about three-forth’s of the world rises early in the morning, either for prayers, to see the birth of the new day with the sunrise.


That getting up early has been proven to extend a persons life span; which as for Benjamin Franklin it makes one healthier and as for being wise, many people also do reading early in the morning of various types, usually reading towards a persons given religion.

Then one has people accordingly to there occupation rises early, to care for another, working in a dairy, fisherman or being a farmer for examples.

Myself, I have always liked to go to sleep early and rise early, which lately it seems alleged US President Barack Obama seemed fit to call me, “the old cave bat;” hence the title and has further suggested that I take sleeping bills, which I do not believe in nor stand on my roof and immorally bay at the moon.

If Obama, had ever risen early and took the time to study about bats, he would have found they are amazing creatures in so many ways.

Which more fittingly at least as a bat, Obama had me under Jerusalem in the old caves; which in actuality he meant it to be rude and I found it a bit humorous.

For I will probably out live him and be wiser for my effort!- HRM Deborah

No comments: