09 November 2008

The Family Bridge of Two Faith’s

by HRM Deborah

I can not help thinking back these days of certain remarks my mother use to say and while I was to take everything as so, she tended to not sometimes fully explain; so I was left to figure things out sometimes for myself, so I set out to learn.

As most people know, I have spoken that the royal family is a bridge between Judaism and Islam without elaborating before; because of not fully understanding certain aspects for a time myself and the certain aspect of my particular birth towards the prayers of these two faiths and the necessity of learning to the best of my abilities the knowledge of not just Islam, but Judaism and Christianity.

Not just the royal family being both Jewish and Muslim, but myself more so from my understanding; to further it was explained to me a few months ago; notwithstanding, of who I am actually considered as or that I am considered universal.

Nevertheless, I do consider myself and this has taken a little time for me to actually understand that I am both Muslim and Jewish by Allah’s (G-d’s) grace and I do appreciate the fact that I am this person.

Furthermore, these two faith’s caring about me as much as everyone does and the fact as everyone knows, my family heritage and ancestry.

No comments: