29 April 2010

Would You Wish Your Vehicle to Look Like This?

Cars destroyed in road accidents are displayed on a highway on the outskirts of Tel Aviv during a campaign against drinking and driving on 29 April 2010.

Do not under any circumstances; get behind a wheel as a drunken monkey and drive!

You put your life in jeopardy and bring tears to those who love you, as well as put others in danger with sorrow to there families; is it worth it?

Save a Life, it May Be yours!

As for myself, I do not believe in drinking for any reason.

For years ago when I was a young girl, something came about on a discussion with my mother about alcohol drinking that I have never forgot. At the bottom of each bottle or glass lives a Demon and the more one drinks the more they take control and this can be seen by the many things that people do when they indulge, especially immoral endeavors.

For me on some special occasions or certain holidays, I usually drink kosher grape juice instead and it is healthier.-HRM Deborah

No comments: